At Trademark Kennels Service Training, we strive to vastly improve the daily living of people with special needs through placement and training of task trained service dogs who will provide their handler with increased independence, and aid the family unit. We aid in either acquiring or evaluating your existing dog and then train your dog and you to be a service dog team for emotional support, autism service dog, and mobility assistance.
We also can help you with having your dog become a Canine Good Citizen and a Therapy Dog.
- Vastly improve the daily living of people with special needs through placement and training of task trained service dogs who will provide their handler with increased independence, and aid the family unit
- Implement a unique training program geared to produce the highest quality service dogs and emotional support dogs building the strongest handler/canine bond integrating the canine into the family unit as early as possible and offering intense ongoing training to both handler and canine to ensure a successful working relationship
- Set a precedent and standard within the service dog community enforcing guidelines and a standardized testing to ensure the quality of dog with this type of certification and specialization
- Educate and create awareness within our community for the public to further help the success of service dogs
- Promote teamwork with rescue organizations and accepted breeders for improved canine placement options into Lead with Love’s training service dog program
Fast turnaround for training and home placement of a service dog.
Most families beginning a process like this will run into lots of red tape and waiting lists of 1-3 years. A lot of organizations will not begin training until the entire amount, usually between 15-25k, is fundraised and in their hands. We place the puppy as early as 8 weeks depending on the family situation, and the puppy is integrated into the family unit and immediately able to bond and begin learning. The entire process may take up to two years and the training is broken up into home and facility training stents.
Unique method of training
We believe in integrating the canine with its family as soon as possible. This ensures that both puppy and family are learning together and bonding as soon as possible. It is this bond that leads to the inevitable success of the pair, as well as, a lifelong bond. We focus on training canine and handler intensely as both are equally important pieces to this process.
We welcome all kinds of challenges and are willing to tackle even difficult placements. There are no age restrictions. We do not require that the recipient and family don’t have other pets within the home.
Better financial options
Costs are not due up front but broken into stents over the period of training. The costs to purchase the dog is passed onto the owner from day one, since you are the owner and not Trademark Kennels, as part of first payments due and payments following are progressive allowing the owner to raise money, process grants, or by any other means possible which is all based off a simplified budget.