Malachi and Ruby 2019
None Currently but we are expecting one in the end of June 2019.
Trademark Kennels Puppy Applications
We are glad that you are interested in a German Shepherd purebred puppy. We take pride in our dogs and continue to breed healthy and happy dogs. Our first priority is that our puppies live full and happy lives in a home who loves them with responsible families.
Please fill out this form completely as a way of introducing yourself to us so that we have a better understanding of your environment, intentions, and history.
Thank you! Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns or if you would like to follow up with this application. We will review and let you know if you will be one of our future puppy owners.
Submit your Puppy Application Here
All puppies are AKC bred from 30+ years of experience with German Shepherds, a multi generational family business. Trademark Kennel’s breedings are planned with the goal of producing a beautiful, functional dog with a sound mind, a trainable disposition, proven health, loyal, and wonderful companions. We strive to have service & therapy dogs, performance dogs in many aspects, as well as conformation dogs.
- Puppies are well socialized and are guaranteed for health-2 years on congenital defects.
- They will be ready for their new homes at 8 weeks of age unless otherwise arranged for later pick up.
- They are dewormed, given first set of puppy shots, and vet checked with a vet certificate provided.
- They are also conditioned to going potty outside as well!
- You will receive an Informational CD with pictures, titles, health tests, and more on your puppies history
- Puppy will be registered on premise with your information upon pick up.
- You receive a Puppy package including: Food & Supplements, Collar, Treats, a scented towel, Toy, AKC free Insurance, and a complete Puppy Care Informational Folder.
All puppy owners are encouraged to schedule a vet visit with your vet within 72 hours of picking up your puppy to withhold our puppy guarantee!